Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a three years full time regular course, affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. Commerce refers to the entire system of an economy that facilitates an environment for business. The program offered by CCS University, prepares for a career in accountancy, banking, auditing, etc.
The syllabus of the program and its delivery is industry and practice oriented which enables the students in getting a more meaningful and relevant higher education. The combination of core skills and specialist knowledge learned in the Bachelor of Commerce will ensure you can adapt effectively to the ever-changing business environment and as a result be in high demand with employers.
The duration of B.Com shall be three academic years. Each year will be around one hundred eighty working days duration followed by an examination of the University with a small break of vacations. The admission will be governed by the rules and regulations prescribed by the State Government /CCS University Meerut, from time to time.
As per the University Norms
Admission in B.Com will be done at the college level, based on 10+2 merit. The college authorities have the Right to accept/reject any application of admission on any ground (s).
• To develop strong entrepreneurial, project management and teamwork skills in business.
• The course allows putting classroom theories to the test, get innovative and networking with industry professionals.
• To make leaders who are self starters and self motivated with excellent communication and managerial skills.
The Most Common Choices after B.Com are in the field of Chartered Accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS), Masters of Commerce (M.Com), Masters of Business Administration (MBA in Finance), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Financial Modeling etc.
• Business Analyst: Business Analyst deals with the graphical representation and the statistical data figures of the ventures.
• Finance officer: Finance officer deals with the financial regulation and its parameters and coordinates with the sales team regarding revenue generation.
• Sales Analyst: Sales Analyst will handle the sales figures and regulate it's in terms of the Sales and revenue generation.
• Tax accountant: The tax accountant will help the venture to follow up the procedures and protocols which is being made by the government.
• Business Development Trainee: The Business development trainee will help the venture to increase the productivity and revenue and its social interface with the customers.
• Government Jobs: Sky is the limit, if you study seriously and dedication for one or two year, you could qualify for IAS, IPS, or Allied Services. For these, UPSC conducts exams. Or you can apply for a bank job like Assistant or Probationary Officer.
• More: Accountant, Auditor, Consultant, Company Secretary, Business Analyst, Junior Analyst, Stock Broker, Economist etc.