Frequently Asked Question's
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
- BACHELOR OF ARTS (BA)
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B.COM)
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.ED)
- The candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks For MBA.
- The candidate should be 10 + 2 qualified in any stream with minimum 60% marks for BBA.
- Counseling Mode(UPSEE)
- Valid Score Card (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT)
- L-MAT, Lloyd Management Aptitude Test
- Work Experience (if any)
- Good writing and reading communication skills
- Final selection will be made after Group Discussion & Personal Interview.